Beautician, Massage Therapist
Extensive experience in the spa
See Charo on:
Skin Treatments: Cosmetic Christina, Novostrata
– Clay, Rasshul etc.
– Sports against striae
– Lymphatic drainage Vodder method
– Massage Bio-Restructuring
Manuela Lara Muñoz
Over18 years of experience in micropigmentation,
bringing out each clients’ natural beauty and harmony to the facial features in a fully personalized way
Request Manuela for:
Micropigmentation immediately and durably optimizes the beauty of the face, without any need for touch-ups.
Discreet, natural and completely adapted to every personality, Micropigmentation perfects facial features.
– correction of assymetry
– optical expansion
– harmony of facial features
– rejuvenating touch
DR. JORGE ESPELT
Doctor in Medicine by the Univ ersity of Granada, he specialized in Dermatology and Venereology in the University of Rome. He practices at the Granada hospital Virgen de las Nieves, is an active and valued speaker in national and international conferences and boasts a rich experience in derma-esthetics. Highly in demand for implantation of filling materials and botulinic toxin on a national level.
Request Dr. Espelt for:
• Consultation and treatments for skin and venereal
• Cosmetic treatments:
– Botulinic Toxin
– Filling Implants
– Chemical Peeling
– PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)
Pier Carlo Agostinelli
Experienced in Spa-oriented Natural Therapies, he has built up an important base of private customers over the years. Fully integrated in Zhanna Martel’s Team of professionals, he is always available to offer trained advice and perform treatments.
Request Piero for:
• Soqui Bed
• Joint Malfunctions
• Lumbar Pain , Profusion Therapy
• Osteoarthritis, Herniated Discs
• Dislocations, Muscle discomfort
• Improvement of the Digestive System
• Improvement of the Central Nervous System
• Cranial Dysfunction Treatment
• Neurological Dysfunction
• Cervical Discomfort
• Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunct
ROCÍO SUÁREZ ORTEGA
Once años ejerciendo la especialidad avalan a esta profesional formada en Sevilla, que no deja nunca
de aumentar sus conocimientos y perfeccionar sus técnicas asistiendo activamente a cursos y conferencias
Póngase en manos de Rocío para:
• Tratamiento de uñas incarnadas
• Eliminación de hiperqueratosis y helomas (durezas y callos)
• Dermatomicosis y onicomicosis (hongos en la piel y las uñas).
• Papilomas (verrugas plantares)
• Prótesis de silicona cofeccionadas a medida
• Soportes plantares personalizados
• Pie diabético
• Pie infantil
• Medicina biorreguladora aplicada a la podologia
Dr. Alberto de Dios Morales
- Permanent Tattoo Removal
- Photo rejuvenation
- Varicose veins Removal
- Stain treatment
- Plasma PRP
- Micro sclerosis
- Radiofrequency RF
- Chemical Peels
- Meso therapy and PRP for Scalp
- Body Meso therapy
Pietro Di Mauro
Plastic surgery is the medical specialty dealing surgical interventions aimed at eliminating defects and deformations of an organ, tissue or the surface of the human body.
The aesthetic or cosmetic surgery is performed in order to modify those body parts that are not satisfactory for the patient. In many cases, however, there are medical reasons (for example, reduction mammoplasty when orthopedic problems in the lumbar spine, or blepharoplasty in severe cases even prevent dermatochalasis view).
Here are some cosmetic surgery procedures:
• Abdominoplasty: reshaping and firming of the abdomen.
• Blepharoplasty: eyelid rejuvenation surgery, resection of skin and fat pockets.
• Circular Dermolipectomy or “body lift”: Re-contouring of the trunk.
• Gynecomastia Breast reduction in men.
• Breast implants or augmentation mammoplasty: surgery that using prostheses or implants (saline or silicone gel) the size and shape of the breasts is increased.
• Mamo deductive plasty.
• Mastopexy: its purpose is to reposition the breasts on its original site.
• Rhinoplasty: aims to improve the nose aesthetically.
• Otoplasty: Correction of congenital or acquired defects of the ears.
• Rhytidectomy (facelift) aims to rejuvenate the face in full by repositioning facial tissues.
• Liposculpture or Liposuction: the goal is to remove localized fat in different parts of the body or face; in order to improve how the patient’s body.
• Malar implant: surgery intended to correct the zygomatic hypoplasia by placing an implant specifically designed silicone.
• Implant mandibular angle: Surgery to give definition and / or volume mandibular angle.
• Chin: augmentation surgery or chin reduction to correct abnormalities in the projection of the lower third of the face.
• Vaginoplasty or vaginal rejuvenation.
Dr. Abraham A. Benzaquén Barchilón
Medical Director of Aesthetic Medicine Unit, Laser Platform Unit and Dermocosmetics Unit.
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery.
Professor at the University of Cordoba University Master in Aesthetic Medicine.
Professor of courses and workshops organized by Spanish Foundation of Aesthetic Medicine and Longevity (FEMEL).
Professor of several workshops in various techniques of aesthetic medicine. Implants, carboxiterapia, mesoterapias, medical lasers, intragastric balloon, …
Regional Trainer techniques using beta tricalcium phosphate (Atlean).
Professor in the course of “Treatment of obesity in primary care” in the Medical College of Malaga.
Member of the Society of Aesthetic Medicine Epañola (SEME) and the Association of Aesthetic Medicine of Malaga (MEDESMA).
Dr. Manuel Navarro Tafalla
• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, Faculty of Medicine of Alicante with an average score of 2.41, (1987-1993).
• Internal student of the Chair of Surgical Pathology at the Hospital San Juan de Alicante (Prof. J. Medrano Heredia).
• Getting the square MIR (2,078), of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery in 1994.
• Doctorate Courses (1994-1995) of Anatomy and Surgical Pathology at the School of Alicante.
• Award in recognition of Video-Surgical Scientific-Educational higher content in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery by Communication-Video: “Orthognathic Surgery Maxillo-Mandibular osteotomy combined” in the V Congress of Video-Surgery in Alicante.
• Member of the Board of the Spanish Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery during the period 1997 / 1998.Presidente Board: Dr. José Mª Serra Renom.
• From 1993 to 2000 Dr. Tafalla Clinic under the personal supervision of Dr. Tafalla Peña-
• From 2000 onwards as a single plastic surgeon Dr. Clinic Tafalla carrying endless interventions of any anatomical body part, having the largest case series of buttock implants in Alicante and be the first to place a pectoral implants in a male in the same city.
• From 2001 to March 2006 as a plastic surgeon in the VITAE Medical Center in Murcia
• In 2002 the Aquarium consultation Beniarbeig (Alicante) Clinic.
• Between the years 2003-2005 DORSIA plastic surgeon cosmetic clinics with consultation in Alicante and Elche.
• Since 2005 Professor of “Liposuction – Liposuction: Latest Developments” at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Barcelona.
• Professor of surgery of cleft lip and palate as well as Member of the NGO Surgeons Plastikos Mundi. Hospital Kilimanjaro (Moshi). Tanzania. March 2005 and January 2006
• From 16/01/2012 Plastic and Aesthetic Surgeon in Menorca Clinical Center of Madrid.
Dra. Olesha Galysheva
Summer 2009 Dates
Name and address of employer University Hospital of Graz (Austria)
Type of business or sector Medicine
Occupation or position held Internship in the Department of Neurosurgery
Summers dates 2007,2008
Type of business or Hospital Universitario Virgen de la Victoria (Málaga) Sector
Occupation or position held Medicine
Main activities and responsabilities
Practices in the department of general surgery.
Masters in Aesthetic Medicine University of Córdoba
Dates From 2005-2011
Name and type of organization providing education or training
Main subjects or occupational skills
Title of the previous qualification awarded Training
Medical University of Yekaterinburg, Russia
Bachelor of Medicine
EGB and COU (companies in Russia)
MANDATORY PRACTICES OTHER THAN MY UNIVERSITY, volunteering in an ambulance (UCI EQUIPMENT Yekaterinburg) in the Department of Neurosurgery and hospital PROTECTION OF MATERNITY AND CHILDHOOD (Yekaterinburg).
RESIDENT IN SPAIN BA. MEDICINE HAS THE APPROVAL OF THE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION AND SCIENCE OF SPAIN, member number 29/29/10573 November 2012.
DELE (DIPLOMA OF SPANISH AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE) CERVANTES INSTITUTE OF LEVEL C1.
• dermocosmetic treatments: – Botulinum toxin – Implants filler – Chemical Peeling – rejuvenation treatment for PRP (platelet rich plasma) Thread lift